Cooking Eating Dining Sharing

Friday, September 18, 2009

My Nepenthe

My Nepenthe by Romney Steele

A new cookbook/family chronicles of the restaurant Nepenthe is out! It is all about the beautifully, restful, and la boheme area of Big Sur and the family that started Nepenthe, a must see stop along the California Coast south of Monterey and Carmel. My husband and I stopped along here one time several years ago, and while we were having an early dinner, whales appeared off the coast and blew water from his spout and we all ooh-ed and ahh-ed. It was quite memorable and the tomato soup I had for lunch was delicious.

This book is available for early purchase from Amazon, but if you can, please purchase it from your local independent book store!

http://mynepenthebook.com

1 comment:

Nani said...

Tricia

You are a doll to mention my book, thank you. And by the way to all of Tricia's readers; she was there at some of the critical first stages of this book coming together. We actually met in the dorm rooms of Tassajara, both of us attending a writing workshop by Deborah Madison, and from there became fast friends.

I've just subscribed to your blog-so keep writing. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Romney

Cheers-